Sunday, February 10, 2008

Passage to Narnia!

This is me making an effort to keep you all abreast of the most important goings on at Plantation house. The most important thing to happen in a very long time is Andy and I discovering/creating a passage to Narnia. I don't know how many of you remember the mysterious door that was in the back of Andy's closet... but it has been opened. And it leads into an adjacent room... now vacant. Needless to say, as soon as we realized this was the case, we picked the lock to get into our old room, removed the pins from the door hinges, kicked the door out of the jam(it was nailed in), and rehung everything to look like normal. We now have a designated TV/Party/Beer pong room, and we seriously regret not having any of you to share it with. Actually, I suppose that Billy and Matt are glad we didn't do this last semester, because we would've been spying on them in the middle of the night... Anyways. I thought that everybody would like to know! Keep blogging, and I'll let you know what other developments occur!

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

hello, old news!!!! i already heard this gossip, what else is going on?? :)